Welcome to Mindful Energy Leadership, part of the Four Gates family of websites. The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this web site, the information provided as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
Terms and Conditions DISCLAIMER: Mindful Energy Leadership products and corporate training services, stress management retreats, articles, blogs, tele-seminars, programs, live seminars, coaching programs, and trainings are designed to improve the quality of the lives of the people we serve, and are not intended to be a replacement or a substitute for medical, dietary, clinical psychology, individual therapy or marriage counseling, legal counsel, financial counsel or other licensed professional services respective to any appropriate area of the customer’s/client’s life.
You must be 18 years of age or the legal age in your state, province of municipality to use this site.
The trade name Mindful Energy Leadership, MindfulEnergyLeadership.com, Four Gates, or any derivative, such as, fourgates.net, any other variations would be considered copyright and trademark infringement.
All of the advice, opinions and insights should be used for entertainment purposes only, and additional consultation with qualified providers should be sought before decisions are made to change the course of one’s life.
Billing Information –
Your credit card will be billed for the agreed upon amount shown in the shopping cart from our parent company Four Gates. Be sure to note this for your monthly credit card or banking statement.
No part of the written text including, but not limited to transcripts, books, e-books, e-mails, live spoken audio, recorded audio or other communication may be used for resale, gain, duplication or financial gain without the expressed written permission of Four Gates management. In addition, no part of this website or any product we offer may be reproduced in any form or by any means electronic or mechanical, including photography, recording, or by any other storage or retrieval system now known or later developed, gain, financial gain, without the expressed written permission of the author, Mindful Energy Leadership, Four Gates Publishing or Four Gates management.
All of the content promised will be provided. All products are sold as is, unless damaged or loss in transit, at which time they will be replaced. Electronically delivered products, including but not limited to MP3, pdf files, e-books, document file, articles, video and related products delivered via the internet cannot be refunded unless otherwise stated.
Use of Site –
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information from third party companies, publishers, individual not directly affiliated with Mindful Energy Leadership, Four Gates and all copyright laws both domestic and foreign must be observed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Four Gates and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Mindful Energy Leadership, Four Gates or any affiliated company believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Four Gates and its subsidiaries.
The trademarks, service marks and logos displayed on this website are the exclusive property of Mindful Energy Leadership and Four Gates, affiliated companies and our parent company, and are protected under U.S. and international trademark law. Use of any of these marks without prior written permission of our company is strictly prohibited.
The design, images, text content and overall layout contained in this website are protected under U.S. And international law as copyrighted materials. Anyone who claims, displays, reproduces copies or creates derivative works for commercial or noncommercial purposes without the prior written permission from Four Gates and our parent company is in violation of the copyright laws and is liable for copyright infringement to the greatest extent of the law.
We make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this website. Prices and product offers are subject to change. Mindful Energy Leadership and Four Gates will not be liable for any damages, consequential or otherwise, arising out of the access or use of this site, or any linked sites.
Third-Party Content –
This website contains content supplied by parties other than Mindful Energy Leadership and Four Gates. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by such third parties, including information providers and users, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of Mindful Energy Leadership and Four Gates. Neither our company nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. In many instances, the content available through our company represents the opinions and judgments of the respective third-party information provider or user, and not of Mindful Energy Leadership/Four Gates.
This website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that our websites are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites.
Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability –
- Each user expressly agrees that use of this website is at his or her sole risk. Neither Four Gates, nor any of its respective affiliates, employees, agents, third-party content providers, technical providers, or licensors, if any (“companies”) warrant that this website will be uninterrupted or error free, nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from use of this website or as to the accuracy, reliability, or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through Four Gates, or its content providers.
- This website is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable hereunder.
- The disclaimers of liability contained herein apply to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records or material, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. Each user specifically acknowledges that Making Friends with Angels and Four Gates is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of third parties; including other users and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with each user.
- In no event will Mindful Energy Leadership and Four Gates, or the companies or any person or entity involved in creating, producing, or distributing this website be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use this website or out of the breach of any warranty.
- Mindful Energy Leadership and Four Gates, neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement on this website, nor for any offensive, defamatory, or obscene posting made on the service by anyone. Under no circumstances will Making Friends with Angels and Four Gates be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user’s reliance on information obtained through the content and/or any postings on this website. It is the responsibility of each user to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice, or other content available through and from this website.
- Mindful Energy Leadership and Four Gates, do not endorse, warrant or guarantee any product or service offered by a third-party through the service and will not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction between any user and third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, each user should use his or her best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
- Each user specifically acknowledges that in no event will Making Friends with Angels and Four Gates, or the companies, nor any of their respective employees or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of (I) the use by such user of any browser owned or operated by any party and/or (II) the downloading of any software owned or operated by any third-party in connection with the service.
Each user agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Mindful Energy Leadership and Four Gates, and the Companies, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of this website by such user, or as otherwise set forth herein.
Special Admonitions for International Use –
Recognizing the global nature of this website and Internet, each user agrees to comply with all local rules regarding on line conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, each user agrees to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmittal of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which such user resides.
Please note that we may revise our above policy as the content on our site continues to change.
Thank you for the opportunity to be of service through Mindful Energy Leadership.
Christopher Lee May
President and Founder